Hot on the heels of becoming Tasmania’s Community Group of the Year, Produce to the People is looking for some new faces on our Board.
We have vacancies for a volunteer board member in the role of Treasurer plus two general board positions. The role of the PttP Board is to manage and govern the organisation in accordance with our constitution and strategic plan as well as to comply with its legal and financial responsibilities. The board meets monthly in person &/or via Skype which means the applicants can be based anywhere in Tasmania or Australia for that matter.
Skills and/or experience in one or more of the below:
- Finances. Previous Treasurer experience for the win. We use Xero and and have a bookkeeper in place.
- Strong interest in community development, with particular focus on food, education, permaculture
- Strategic planning experience
- Knowledge of funding opportunities and the ability to smash out grant applications
- Knowledge of Federal and/or State Government policies
- Event management
- Not-for-profit sector knowledge
We are incredibly privileged to attract gold star people to our organization and would love to hear from you if you think you share our ethos.
How to apply:
Please email your one page expression of interest – we want to know who you are and how you think you could add value to our organization – plus your CV to email@example.com by 13th December, 2017.
Any questions? Please contact Penelope on 0409 484 152